Automation is everywhere by now and the technology of almost every industry including the gates has evolved. So, if you are building a home or any other place, you are probably looking for the gates right now. Well, there are many options to consider and two of them are the Electric gate or the sliding gate. Yes, the choice feels a little tough. But if you know the benefits and then you can check if this is the type of gate you need, you can choose the suitable one easily.
So, before finding the company, learn a little more about both the electric and sliding gate, and then decide the one that is fine for your place.
1. Electric Gate
Electric gates are preferred for the building that needs the highest security. So, if we say that they are built for the specific niches of the industry, it wouldn’t be wrong. The building is worth billions of dollars, you need an electric gate. It has the electric motor attached controlling the motion of the gate automatically. However, everything ha suits benefits and disadvantages too. Well, before you go down the road and search for a suitable choice for your building.
The major benefits of the elect gates are security and protection from any kind of breach. They have motion sensors attached that can always help you in knowing if there is the slightest breach of privacy in your building. People also use these gates for their driveways. So, practically it just about the safety from any outside presence in the building and if someone tries to enter, you will be alarmed immediately.
Despite the design and all the perks that one can have by installing an electric gate, there are still some of the pros and cons that you must know. They can help you in identifying if you are making the right choice or not.
- It provides ultimate safety for the high profile buildings.
- It is the gate that offers you more convenience as you just need to press the button and control the opening and closing of the door.
- Add values to the property. You have invested in the full proof security. So, it will add a little more value to the place.
- It changes the outlook of your place.
The major drawback is that it adds to your expenses. The first it the gate that will cost you as you will need an electric motor too. Moreover, the electric bill can go beyond your budget.
2. Sliding Gate
Besides the benefit that gate can slide and open automatically. The major part of the product is its automatic motor that is used as a gate opener. Also, just like the electric gate, it offers you the privacy and safety from any outside intrusion. While you are choosing the gate, you need to select the motor and sliding opener for you [property.
If you have a front garden at home, the sliding can provide both privacy and also give it a great outlook. They are used as the gates for the restaurant, residents of the places that are not quite high profile, but still, need extra privacy.
- They don’t take up too much space. Moreover, they are easy to open and close especially if you live by the roadside.
- They are grounded with the wheels, so they are never damaging the floor or bottom of the gate.
- They are the best option if you have steep slopes.
- The sliding gates can be noisy
- They require high maintenance
- The sliding gates are also expensive
However, whatever you choose, just keep in touch with the services of the electric gate repair as both gates demand high maintenance and only professionals can help you with it.